Lentek 6-Day automatic pet dish allows you to feed your pet moist and dry food. Let’s see a general description of this automatic feeder:
General Product Description
This automatic pet dish is designed for your pet get six meals while you’re gone. Each of the dish’s six food compartments holds 2/3 cup of dry food or 5-1/2 Oz. of wet food. You can choose feeding intervals of 6, 12, or 24 hours and the dish will open to a new food-filled tray within 15 seconds of the time you have programmed.
- The removable lid and inserts are made of ABS plastic so they’re easy to clean.
- This automatic pet dish operates on one 9-volt battery, which is not included.
- Size of this feeder is 15 x 15 x 4 inch.
- The feeder dish is covered by 30 days guarantee (money back).
- Factory indicates this product is made especially for dogs of all ages.
- The lid won’t rotate if it meets some resistance as safety caution.
Note: the self-opening tray of the Pet Dish serves fresh food to your pet at predefined time intervals (you can’t set times for a schedule with it).
What are the Pros and Cons of Lentek 6-Day automatic pet dish?
- Allows to feed dry and moist food.
- No programming required.
- It has ice packs to keep moist food.
- Convenient price.
- Sometimes the advance button of the feeder stops working.
- Not easy to refill as you have to push the advance button and wait for the motor to turn the lid.
- The central piece on the feeder only loosely snap into the base.
- This feeder works with intervals of 6, 12 and 24 hours, so you can’t set a customized feeding schedule for your cat.
- Cannot feed your cat more than 4 times in a day.
Lentek 6-Day automatic dish feeder is a good unit, but not as desirable as other dish feeder options, if you need to customize feeding times for your pet, specially if you need an specific feeding schedule for your cat. For example, if you need meal times with less than 6 hours between each.
√ This unit might work for you, if:
- You don’t mind to set the feeder with minimum of 6 hours in advance of the feeding time you want (it doesn’t have clock).
- You use it only for one day and not multiple days.
- Your cat is docile, not obsessed with food or determined to break into this device.