PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONBergan Pet Feeder Travel is an innovative gravity cat feeder specially designed for traveling. With the Bergan Pet Travel, you can feed your pet and get back on the road, that easy.
The unit has a snap-on lid and a rotating base that allows you to uncover a food bowl when time to eat and cover it back when your pet is done, keeping the food fresh and free of contaminating elements. The feeder’s lid has a handle for easy carrying.
When you swing the bowl open the food bowl fills with food by gravity. You can control portions by how far you swing the bowl open.
This gravity pet feeder holds 5 pounds of dry food. It is made from BPA free plastic and FDA compliant material.
- Handy storage unit and automatic travel feeder all in one
- Swing the bowl open to feed your pet and swing it shut to continue your travel
- Auto-Flow gravity feeding system
- Large top opening for easy filling
- Portion control by adjusting rotating bowl
- Removable bowl for easy cleaning
- Feeder holds 5 pounds of food – up to 24 cups
- Easy to carry and travels comfortably
- Snap-on lid and rotating bowl make the Bergan Travel Feeder easy to use
- Dimensions: 12? X 12? X 13? inches
- BPA free and FDA compliant material
- Made in the USA
WHAT ARE THE PROS AND CONS OF THE BERGAN PET FEEDER TRAVEL?
- Food storage and pet feeder all in one.
- Good capacity of 5 pounds.
- It keeps the pet fed for weeks.
- It keeps the bowl filled and you don’t need to refill it often.
- Good gravity system
- An airtight lid and rotating bowl keep the food fresh and free of external elements.
- Rotating bowl and snap-on lid makes the feeder easy to use for traveling.
- The unit can be used indoors, outdoors or for travels.
- Easy to use; just swing the bowl open when it’s time to feed and swing it shut when the pet is done eating.
- The slant allows a good self-filling system.
- The handle on lid makes it easy to carry anywhere and without spilling food.
- Good space saver.
- Food can continue to come down as any gravity feeding system.
- No good for pets on a diet or obsessed with food
- Suitable only for small to medium sized pets
- Food bowl is rather small
Bergan manufacturer is transitioning to a new color on this feeder so you might get the grey-blue color.
This feeder is great to use when traveling, but it is not suitable for cats with an allergy to plastic. There is a similar pet feeder you can use when traveling, it has a food storage and it’s a feeding station all in one. The Iris elevated pet feeder features stainless steel bowls, ideal for a cat with an allergy to plastic. You can see a review of this unit here.
Good pet feeder that works as advertised. It allows you to store food and feed your pet all in one. Very good unit to travel with and to use outdoors or indoors. Here are some points to consider about this feeder:
- As any gravity pet feeder, this unit might get stuck with certain types of kibbles which causes the feeder not to auto-fill the bowl.
- You can control how much the food bowl gets filled by twisting the bowl more or less but you cannot control how much your pet eats.
This is an excellent feeder to take for traveling, it keeps the food fresh and clean. For all these reasons:
√ I recommend Bergan Pet Feeder Travel:
- For cats and small dogs
- For cats that don’t have obsession with food
- For traveling
x I don’t recommend this feeder:
- For cats obsessed with food or on a diet
- To be used with big or triangled shaped kibbles