The Petsafe feeder with stainless steel bowl it’s on my list of reviews because it is a good solution for cats with allergic reaction to plastic. Let’s see a general description of this product:
General Product Description
The Petsafe feeder station has a gravity food system with a removable-stainless steel bowl that is dishwasher safe. The steel bowl can be sanitized at high temperatures in your dishwasher to eliminate potential bacteria that can cause your cat harmful infections from germs, allergic reactions on skin and nose irritations.
This unit saves you the effort of adjusting your schedule to match your pet’s feeding habits. The hopper holds 2 pounds of dry pet food and is for indoor use only.
It comes in small, medium and large size and can be purchased with the Pet water Station that matches in design and color.
What are the Pros and Cons of the Petsafe feeder with stainless bowl?
- It has stainless removable steel bowl preventing allergic reactions on your cat.
- Constant fresh food as it has a gravity design system to dispense food
- Nice design for indoor
- You can get the station with fresh water dispenser to match the feeder
- It doesn’t have control program to regulate the feeder from dropping food.
- You have to wait till the hopper is empty to remove the bowl to wash it.
CONCLUSION: √ I recommend the Petsafe feeder in these situations:
- If you don’t have a feeding schedule for your cat or if you want to feed several cats and your only concern is not pouring food every day to your cat’s plate.
- If your cat is allergic to plastic and you fit the first condition above.
x The feeder might not be suitable in these situations:
- If you want your cat to eat with a schedule (one time a day, 2 times, etc).
- If your cat is obsessed with food (no control in dispensing food)
- If you want to make your cat lose weight.
- If you want to give your cat very fresh food (the food is exposed as a regular bowl)