Two Meows Cat Litter Box with its TM-3 litter auto catching system helps prevent your cat from spilling litter everywhere when digging or kicking.
The litter box is made from sturdy and smooth plastic that make it easier to scoop and clean the bottom of the litter box.
When changing to Two Meows litter box your cat needs a 3-day aclimation period because of the design of the new litter box is a little different than a regular litter box.
This unit is Veterinarian-approved and being used in shelters and Veterinary clinics.
- Scatter guard reduces litter spillage when your cat digs or kicks the litter
- Fill with litter half way of colored pan
- Compatible with most types of litter
- Durable soft non-stick plastic that keeps clumps from sticking on the litter pan
- Beautiful colors: blue and green
- Dimensions:19.5” x 14.2” x 8”
- Weight: 2.8 lbs
- Extended warranty available
CHECK MORE REVIEWS AND A VIDEO HOW IT WORKS
WHAT ARE THE PROS AND CONS OF TWO MEOWS CAT LITTER BOX?
- Smooth non-stick plastic, very easy to clean
- It looks nice and with beautiful colors
- Built-in scatter guard reduces the amount of litter kicked
- Snap-on top lid also helps to contain the litter when the cat is digging
- Tall sides help to contain urine and feces
- High walls without the enclosement that some cats don’t like
- Ledge helps cat to get in the litter box instead jumping and scattering litter
- Ledge traps the litter when the cat starts pawing to cover its business
- Small footprint
- Not very easy to clean the litter stuck under the scatter guard
- The scatter guard reduces 3 inches of the litter area
- Too small for multiple cats of large cats
- Small litter box requires you to scoop more often
- Some cats don’t walk over the ledge but jump, still scattering litter
- The cat might do its business on the ledge instead the litter
- The scatter guard doesn’t reduce the litter spillage completely
- The top lid doesn’t snap on tight in some cases leaving a gap on the back side where urine could leak onto the floor. Not good for cats that urinate against the wall.
- The grate doesn’ effectively remove the litter from the cat’s paws
—Make sure to follow the instructions of leaving the old litter box next to the Two Meows for 3 days and then remove.
—If you want to reduce most of the litter scattering, place a top litter mat beside the entry of the litter box.
—When pouring litter don’t overfill, always fill half way of the bottom litter pan.
Two Meows litter box works as advertised in the sense that helps to reduce litter scattering. Ideal for cats that kick vigorously after doing their business. This unit provides high walls to contain litter but also to protect the floor from urine and feces without the need of using a hood that some cats don’t like.
However, this litter box offers a really small litter area. Even a 8 lbs cat might find this litter box too small, it will depend on your cats adaptability, but the unit is small, especially with the ledge that takes 3 inches from the pan area. For this reason, some cats might use the ledge as part of the litter area and do their business there. The rolled sides also take about 1-inch between both sides.
Two Meows litter box is suitable for very small cats, ideally kittens and young small cats and is not suitable for cats that urinate against the wall of the litter box.