Tidy Cats Breeze Litter Box is a very innovative system on litter boxes because its unique design divides liquid from solid waste to control odor and make the litter box maintenance an easy task.
Tidy Breeze litter system uses a special litter pellets that are 99.9% dust free and anti-tracking. These litter pellets allow the cat’s urine to pass through to be absorbed by the pad located on the bottom of the box.
Solid waste remains on the top of the unit, over the litter pellets for easy cleaning.
With this cat litter box you don’t have to deal with clumps getting stuck on the sides of the box or smelling the strong cat urine odor.
- Kit contains: 1 litter box, 1 scoop, 1 bag of pellets and 4 pads
- Litter pellet 99.9% dust free and anti-tracking
- Separate compartments for liquid and solid wastes
- Quick and easy removal of wastes
- It efficiently controls urine smell
- Dimensions: 20.3″L x 15.2″W x 11.8″H
HOW DOES TIDY CATS BREEZE LITTER BOX SYSTEM WORK?
First, you pour the pellets over the top section (the litter area) and then you place a pad on the bottom tray. After your cat uses it, the urine will go right through the main platform into the pad that will absorb it and the feces will be on the top of the unit, over the litter pellets.
This efficient separation of liquid from solid will keep you from smelling the strong urine ammonia odor, common in litter boxes.
With the Tidy Breeze system you don’t have to scoop out clumped litter, you only have to scoop the waste from the litter pellet area daily which is very easy since there is not stuck clumps involved, only remove the waste from the top. These litter pellets are made from silica gel and zeolite; the silica gel means that these pellets don’t create any dust or a mess like other cat litters. They are also 100% safe for your cat as well.
To clean the bottom, simply pull out the pad tray after a week or so and you are done. To dispose the feces and the pad simply put them in a plastic bag and toss it in the trash.
USEFUL CUSTOMERS TIPS
- If your cat urinates in the same spots every time, it is a good idea to rotate the pad on day 3 or so.
- Try to put the unit on a hard surface instead of carpet.
- If you want to save money on litter pellets, you can wash them and reuse them. A good tip to wash the pellets it is putting them in a washable bag to go in the washing machine and the dryer.
- When pouring the litter pellets in the litter box, try to keep most of them in the center of the box.
- Even though these pellets are safe for your cat, if you don’t want your pet to eat some of the pellets, test your cat before buying the whole system by simply putting pellets in front of it to see its reaction.
- Easy to assemble and setup
- Innovative pellets-litter for easy scooping as the cat’s urine is not involved and there are not clumps stuck on the sides of the litter box.
- Innovative and efficient system that control urine odor
- Pads last several days (up to 7 days with one cat)
- Easy to dispose cat urine pads
- Almost no tracking pellets
- Nice stylish design
- Easy to disassemble for cleaning
- You have to buy pads and pellets to maintain the system.
- Cats need to adopt the pellets instead regular litter.
- As cats cannot dig on the pellets, usually feces are exposed although typically the pellets somehow grab the smell after some minutes. Before that to happen, you can smell the feces.
- Noisy if your cat is a stubborn digger
- It does not have a hood to complement the unit.
- Size of cat litter is rather small.
Tidy Cats Breeze Litter Box System is a good system that works as advertised. Its main accomplishment is to control the cat urine odor and reducing the scooping, making this task much easier. There is a little “poop” smell involved as cats cannot dig and cover the feces, but the special pellets seem to cover the smell after some minutes.
√ I recommend the Tidy Cats Breeze litter box because it is an efficient system to control urine odor in your house. I suggest placing the Tidy Cats Breeze Litter Box in the bathroom, laundry room or garage. This unit is especially suitable for:
- To be used by a small sized cat (up to 10 lbs.) who does not dig the litter that much when using the box.
- If you are allergic to regular cat litter.
- Good option if your cat urinates a lot.
X I absolutely don`t recommend the Tidy Breeze Litter Box:
- If your cat has stomach issues (diarrhea) or its feces are soft
- If you have a dog in contact with the litter box.
- If you don’t want to buy supplies to maintain the cat litter box system.
If you love the idea of this litter box you can subscribe and save in Amazon on pellets and pads.