Wetnoz Ultra Fat Cat Luxury Cat Dish is a very modern and beautiful pet dish with an ergonomically designed surface to contain the food when your cat is eating.
This pet dish elevates the food to 1.25” from the floor, which helps your cat eat in a better posture, helping its digestion.
This unit is made from premium stainless steel which is a low-carbon steel that contains at least 10% of Chromium. This premium stainless steel with Chromium is considered the most hygienic surfaces for bowls and dishes.
Wetnoz Ultra Fat cat dish has a flat design that allows cats to eat without stressing their whiskers and it features black non-skid rubber feet.
- Luxurious and modern cat dish designed to lessen whisker stress
- Dish has ¾ cup capacity
- Sturdy and durable unit, made from non-corrosive premium-grade stainless steel
- With black non-skid rubber accents
- Hand-wash only
- Dimensions: 7.5” (W) x 3.5” (L) x 1.25” (H)
- Weight: 9.6 Oz.
WHAT ARE THE PROS AND CONS OF WETNOZ ULTRA FAT CAT DISH?
- Modern and beautiful design that looks great with any decor
- Sturdy, well made and of a high quality that lasts for years
- Stainless steel with Chromium is the most hygienic surface in food dishes
- Excellent to feed wet canned food
- Specially designed to be whisker-friendly
- Easily washable by hand and the surface doesn’t scratch easily
- The dish’s design uses gravity to contain food but it does not work very well with dry food if your cat is not very gentle when eating (specially round kibble).
- The capacity is not really ¾ cup since you need to place smaller amounts of food in order to avoid spillage.
- The actual capacity may not be enough for your cat’s daily food intake (you may need to refill).
- Get a nice feeding mat to contain food spillage.
- Hand wash the dish with mild soap and water, using a cotton cloth.
- To keep the shiniest look on your dish, try to avoid conditions where the stainless steel may suffer some discoloration, such as using Chloride or cleansers that contain it, concentrated soap residue, water containing high levels of iron, contact with iron and salts containing Chlorides.
Wetnoz Ultra Fat Cat Luxury cat dish is recommended if you are looking for the most hygienic dish for your cat and if you want a dish that lasts for several years. Some important points to consider:
- The unit uses gravity in its design to keep the food contained, but it does not work very well with dry food as stated in the “Cons” of this product.
- Pay attention to the dimensions of this dish to make sure it’s the size you need.
- The price of this unit is well worth it if you value the whiskers anti-stress design and if you really appreciate high quality and the look of dishes.
For all these reasons and pros and cons;
√ I recommend Wetnoz Ultra Fat Cat Luxury Dish:
- To feed one cat
- To feed canned wet food or small snacks
- For a cat that eats softly and hates its whiskers being touched.
- To feed short-nosed cats
- If you love style and you want to complement your decor with a modern looking cat dish
x I don’t recommend it:
- More than one cat
- To feed your cat dry food
- Messy cats that like to play with the food (eating with the paw, pushing food with its nose, moving the dish around, etc.)
- Cats that don’t seem to mind their whiskers being touched when eating.
- If you want to feed your cat its daily food intake with this dish (without refilling)