Necoichi Cat Friendly Raised Bowl Review
Necoichi Cat Friendly elevated feeder ceramic food bowl is a raised food bowl that helps cats to eat in a more elevated position, helping the cat’s digestion and reducing the stress in the cat’s body when leaning over to eat.
The bowl is made from stoneware ceramic and it matches any decor with its cute design and sleek look. The food bowl is designed to satisfy the cat’s needs, with a slight inward lip on the top edge to stop food from spilling while your cat is eating, this way your pet can eat comfortably in any position.
Necoichi Cat Friendly raised food bowl matches the water bowl in a nice set, available to be purchased separately. The unit comes in three cute designs: Cat, Cupcake and Jelly Bean. Available sizes are: Mini, Large and Regular. This review is for Regular size suitable for adult cats.
- It raised design helps cats to eat in a better posture, avoiding stress in neck, bones, muscles, and joints.
- An adorable looking bowl that comes in cute designs.
- Stoneware ceramic is more hygienic and easy to clean.
- High quality ceramic
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Bowl capacity ¾ cup (approx. 6 Oz) dry food.
- Slight raised top edge to stop kibble from spilling.Stable on the floor, no tipping.
- Mini size: 2.3″ x 2.7″ x 2.2″
- Regular size: 4.3” x 4.3” x 2.9”
- Large size: 4.9″ x 4.9″ x 3.9″
- Bowl’s depth: 1.05”
- Weight when empty: 9.6 Oz.
- Japan import
- Designs: Regular, Cup Cake, and Sakura.
- Very cute and clean looking design. Well designed, specially made for the cat needs.
- Sturdy, very high-quality bowl.
- Good weight.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- It isn’t easy to tip over.
- Flat bowl keeps cat’s whiskers clean.
- Anti-spill design with special slight inward lips on top.
- Bowl’s depth holds enough food to feed a cat by day (an adult indoor cat weighing between 7 and 8 pounds, feeding a regular quality kibble).
- It matches nicely with the water bowl, also specially designed for the cat’s needs.
- 3 beatiful designs where you can choose from
- Not big capacity nor tall enough to feed large breed cats (choose the Large size instead)
- The food and water bowls have to be purchased separately.
- The food bowl is ideal to feed wet food as it holds a 6 Oz can food nicely. You can put the wet food in the Necoichi Cat Friendly feeder and safely heat it in the microwave.
- If you have a small kitten, the Mini size is more suitable for your pet.
Necoichi Sakura Raised Bowl review & Sophie eating from it
I bought two Necoichi elevated food bowls (Large size) and I used them as food and water bowl. If you like the Sakura design a lot you can get it in Chewy here.
Necoichi Cat Friendly Elevated Feeder Ceramic Food Bowl is a very nice and cute pet feeder bowl that is sturdy and well designed, preventing cats from leaning their bodies too much when eating.
The unit may seem a little bigger in pictures than the actual size (the above picture shows more accurately the actual size), make sure to check the dimensions to see if they are suitable for your cat’s needs. The unit works as advertised, as being anti-tip and anti-spill, dishwasher and microwave safe.
Make sure to get the right size for your cat. The Large size is suitable for adult cats. The Regular and Small size is more suitable for kittens.
√ Cat Friendly elevated feeder ceramic bowl is recommended:
- Kittens over 6 months and regular sized cats weighing up to 8 pounds
- Elderly cats, cats with joint or bone problems
- Cats with plain faces
- For cats using E collar (cone collar)
- Messy eaters and drinkers (by matching with water bowl)
x The raised bowl may not be suitable:
- Cats with whiskers sensitivity
Get your Necoichi raised bowl with fast shipping in Chewy here, or get it in Amazon: