Pet Store Wood Multi-Cat raised feeder allows you to feed up to 3 cats at once. With its metal bowls, this multi-cat feeder prevents feline acne and it’s a convenient way to feed your cats, because you don’t have to lean over 3 times picking up and placing 3 different bowls.
Elevating the food promotes better digestion and allows cats to eat in a comfortable position that lessens joint and neck stress. Raising the food also prevents bugs and dust from getting into the food.
This wooden raised feeder features a cute cat-shaped handle that facilitates carrying it. The bowls are 4-3/4”dia x 1-5/8” height. Each bowl has a capacity of approximately ¾ cup dry food. Height of bowls from the ground is 4-1/8”. The bowls are removable and dishwasher safe on top rack.
The unit requires an easy assembly. The assembly hardware is included.
- Raising the food promotes better digestion
- Elevating the food prevents insects from getting in the food
- Each cat has its own bowl, preventing food competition
- Removable metal bowls prevent feline acne.
- Bowls dimension 4-3/4″ dia. x 1-5/8″H, each.
- Bowls are top rack dishwasher safe.
- Height of bowls from ground, 4-1/8″
- Cat-shaped handle is removable.
- Dimensions: 12″ W x 10-3/4″H
- Material: wooden
- Simple assembly required
WHAT ARE THE PROS AND CONS OF WOODEN MULTI CAT RAISED FEEDER?
- Comfortable way to feed 3 cats without the need of leaning over to pick up and place the cats bowls.
- Elevating the food promotes better digestion.
- It keeps insects from getting into the food.
- Metal bowls prevent feline acne.
- Bowls have a good elevation (4-1/8″ from ground).
- Feeder is easy to clean
- Easy to lift the feeder and fill all three bowls at once
- The unit does not slide around the floor
- Easy to assemble
- The unit can be used with or without the cat-shaped handle
- The bowls are a little small and on the thinner side.
- The unit wobbles a little if all the 3 bowls are not filled.
- The base needs to be weighed down, a messy cat could knock the unit over.
- The wooden unit is made from “pressed” wood.
- This feeder is an excellent solution to feed one cat dry and wet food and the third bowl as a water bowl. This way you don’t have 3 bowls on the floor.
- The cat-shaped handle can be removed if you think one of your cats might tip the unit over.
Pet Store Wood Multi-Cat raised feeder it’s a practical solution if you need to feed your 3 cats and you can’t handle having to lean over every time to pick up the bowls and putting them back down. You can lift the whole feeder and fill the 3 bowls, place the unit back and you’re done.
However, this unit is not suitable for cats that like to tip dishes over, because the feeder base lacks of enough weight to keep the unit stable if one of the bowls is empty and the others are full. The 3 bowls need to be filled for maximum stability. Considering the Pros and Cons of this unit,
√ Pet Store Wood Multi-cat feeder is suitable for:
- One cat to eat dry and wet food, plus a water bowl
- 3 cats that don’t play with the bowls when eating
x This unit is not suitable:
- For messy cats that tip dishes over when eating
- If you want a sturdy unit with a heavy base
- If you want a feeder made from natural wood