Classy Elevated cat feeder it’s a one-piece stoneware ceramic bowl that allows your cat to eat in a more comfortable position, suitable for all cats and especially for cats with disabilities, arthritis, acid reflux or elderly cats. In the case of cats with arthritis, they will be able to eat without crouching to floor level which could be very painful for them.
Cats and small pets can stand or sit comfortably while eating or drinking, which makes them eat more relaxed so this helps to avoid vomiting. This piece of ceramic is beautifully designed and it looks very sturdy and classy.
Classy Pet raised bowl feeder is suitable for cats and all small pets. The raised bowl is 5.5” high and its 4” pedestal keeps the food from being in contact with floor debris.
The Classy Pet raised feeder is more suitable to feed dry food or water. To feed canned wet food there is a wider version of the Classy stoneware pet dish. It is recommended to place a food mat underneath the elevated bowl to extend its life, especially with ceramic tile floors.
Classy elevated cat bowl is easier to pick up from the floor by people with back pain or from wheelchairs. The bowl comes in 7 colors: blue, pink, teal green, gray, black, eggshell and golden brown.
- Made from stoneware ceramic, sturdy and durable
- Beautiful design
- Easy to clean
- It elevates the food 4”, allowing cats to eat in a better posture
- The feeder is 5.5″ tall. Bowl is 5″ Wide and 1.5″ deep.
- Bowl has 1 cup capacity
- The pedestal is attached to the dish
- Bowl turned in rim helps to keep the food or water, less exposed to air and it helps to contain water or dry food from being pushed over the sides.
- The feeder is chip-resistant, will not tip over or slide when the cat is eating.
- Suitable for cats or small dogs
- Designed specifically for dry food or water.
- Ceramic dish is dishwasher and microwave safe.
- The material is lead-free.
- Easy to pick up from the floor, good for people with back problems or using wheelchairs.
What are the Pros and Cons of Classy Cat Raised Dry Food and Water Bowl?
- It allows your cat to eat or drink without stressing joints, bones or muscles.
- Good for cats with arthritis, acid reflux, disabled or elderly cats.
- Attractive and beautiful design, almost like a piece of decor.
- Made from high-quality stoneware ceramic.
- Stoneware ceramic keeps the water cool.
- It minimizes bacteria growth when used as a water bowl.
- Bowl is a good size and it’s not too deep, suitable for the small cat face.
- Easy to clean.
- Cats can sit while eating, which makes them eat more relaxed.
- It’s very stable, it does not slide while cats are eating.
- It’s sturdy, not easy for cats to tip it over.
- Suitable for water or dry food.
- Perfect for cats with feline acne.
- As with any ceramic item, the feeder is breakable.
- The bottom is hollow, so it is not a 100% solid piece of ceramic.
- The bowl may have some food spillage if the bowl is filled to the top.
- Some cats may scoop the food from the bowl with their paws to eat from the floor.
Classy pet raised dry food and water bowl it is a very nice looking and hygienic piece of ceramic that will help you to feed your cat or small pet in a more elevated position. This is especially beneficial if your cat is elderly or with some disability that makes it painful for him/her to bend over to eat.
This raised bowl works as advertised, it’s easy to clean and it takes longer for this bowl to develop bacteria in comparison to other dishes.
If the bowl is good or not at containing the food inside, it will depend on how messy your cat is when it’s time to eat.
√ With all the Pros and Cons I recommend this Classy raised ceramic feeder:
- To all cats and small pets that need to eat in a better position
- Cats with an allergy to plastic
- Old cats with arthritis, acid reflux or any disability
x I don’t recommend this bowl:
- To big breed cats that are used to tip the dish over
- For small kittens
Larraine Lamb says
A sorter dish is available now for miniature pets and kittens. Also short breeds like the Dachshund and Yorkie.
The pedestal would weigh over 2 pounds if it were solid stoneware, much too heavy and awkward for most people to handle. It is however heavier than the dish on top so very stable. Glazed ceramic will not harbor bacteria, unless in a crack or chip.
Lorena Ávila says
Thanks for your comment Larraine!
Larraine Lamb says
My mistake, if the pedestal were solid the dish would weigh about 4 pounds!