PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONThe Petsafe TwistN Treat food dispenser cat toy makes your cat play and have fun while working to get its treats. This treat dispenser keeps your cat engaged, active and stimulated.
Its bobble shape design allows to randomly dispense kibbles or treats popping them out as your cat plays. You can put catnip in it as well to make it even more irresistible to your cat.
You simply screw the toy apart and fill the center of it with your cats favorite treats or dry food. How tight you screw the toy will make the play more or less challenging for your pet.
This is a perfect solution to feed your cat meals in a weight loss program or simply gives your indoor cat more activity to keep it entertained and busy.
- Interactive treat/food dispenser toy
- Motivates your cat to play and hunt.
- Helps in a weight loss program for your cat.
- It can be adjustable to increase or decrease the challenge for your cat
- Instructions are included
- Dishwasher safe, using only top rack
- Tested by American Society for Testing and Materials
- Good for all ages cats
- It randomly dispenses kibble or treats
- Adjustable to different levels as your cat gets better playing with it.
- Irresistible with catnip
- Product Dimensions: 2.8 x 2.5 x 2.8 inches ; 0.8 ounces
HOW DOES THE TWIST’N TREAT FOOD TOY DISPENSER WORK?
You simply screw the TwistN Treat apart and put the treats inside. The cat releases the food as it bats it around. How hard or how easily the treats pop out from the toy depends on how tight you screw it shut. It is recommendable to start with a easy setting, allowing treats or kibble to come out quickly, this way your cat associates the TwistN Treat with a food reward.
As your cat gets better playing with the toy, you can screw it tighter shut and they have to work a little harder to get the food out of it. The TwistN Treat has a capacity of about a 1/4 cup of dry food.
- Try to fill the TwistN Treat with small pellet food to make the toy feeder work better.
- It is better to put the toy feeder over a hard surface to make it easier for your cat to play and get the treats out of the toy.
- It slows down the cat when eating.
- It reduces vomiting problem in cats.
- It stimulates the cat to work to get its food.
- It keeps your cat busy and focused its energy into this toy.
- It motivates your cat hunting instincts.
- The toy is well made, with solid plastic.
- It is inexpensive.
- When it gets almost empty the food does not come out easily.
- It does not dispense easily on carpets.
- The opening size does not lock tightly; they get smaller or bigger as the cat bats it around.
This is a very good toy treat dispenser that will make your cat work for its treats. Very recommendable if your cat needs more activity or to lose some weight. As all toy feeders, some cats will love the Twist N Treat dispenser but others simply wont like it or get the hang of it. However, any cat could love this toy feeder, so give it a try and see.
? I especially recommend this toy food dispenser for:
- Highly food-motivated cats that will do anything to eat.
- Young cats and kittens.
- Cats that need to exercise
- Cats that eat too fast and then vomit.
- Cats that need activity or with anxiety.