Stimulo Feeding Board & Activity Center Review
Stimulo Cat Feeding Station and Activity Center allows your cat to be more active in working for its food. This toy feeder helps to reduce cat food ingestion and slows down your cat when eating, this is important in cats that eat too fast and then vomit. This feeding center can be used by cats with or without claws.
The Stimulo Cat Feeding Station has 9 adjustable openings with different tube lengths. This innovative design gives cats a natural activity they would have in the wild such as trying to get a mouse from its hole. This activity keeps your cat entertained and busy. The Stimulo feeding station helps cats physically and mentally. This toy feeder contributes cats to losing weight and stimulates them intellectually as a puzzle where they have to think in order to eat.
The unit comes with an improved organic design easier to clean base and new tubes. Simply insert tubes into the openings and you have created your cat’s feeding center for it to have fun. The Stimulo feeding station has been tested and approved with ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) norms.
It slows down your cat when eating, perfect for cats with vomiting problems.
- Excellent mental stimulation for your cat
- Good complement in a weight loss program for your pet.
- Toy feeder with 9 different openings
- Tubes have adjustable lengths
- Opening size: circular 1.7 inches
- Opening depth: 6 tubes of each 1.8 inches, 3 tubes of 3 inches
- Food capacity: 4.5 cups
- Product Dimensions: 11,5 x 11 x 2 inches ; 1.3 pounds
- It works with all cat sizes, including Maine Coon.
- Test with norm ASTM-962 the same for kid’s toys
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
HOW DOES THE STIMULO CAT FEEDING STATION WORK?
The product comes with 6 tubes 1.8” high which are “Level 0” and 3 tubes 3” high which are “Level 1”. You simply pour the kibbles into the holes for your cat to pull them out with the paws. As your pet gets used to it, you can increase the difficulty with the 3” high tubes. You can also purchase higher levels tubes separately.
The tubes are all labeled with the volume of food they hold (1/5 cup, 1/2 cup, etc) which is convenient if you want to control your cat’s intake.
VIDEO OF CAT EATING FROM THE AIKIOU STIMULO CAT FEEDING STATION
- It slows down your cat when eating.
- It helps to reduce vomiting problems.
- It reduces digestive problems in your pet.
- It helps to maintain a healthy mental balance in your cat.
- It stimulates foraging (makes your pet work for its food), keeping your cat busy.
- Adjustable to different levels so your cat gets used to it and evolves with it
- It is suitable for all cats
- Easy to disassemble and dishwasher safe.
- Made with BPA-free plastic.
- Perfect as a part of a weight loss program for your cat
- It gives your cat intellectual stimulation.
- Tubes are marked like measuring cups for intake control.
- Good for kitties and young cats
- The food gets on the floor when your cat is eating.
- Some cats might move the toy feeder around when trying to get the food.
- Put a large non-skid mat (people mat) under the toy feeder.
- Start placing treats in the lower tubes first to reduce frustration at the beginning of the game.
Stimulo Cat Feeding Station and Activity Center is a very good toy feeder that works as advertised and helps your cat to work for its treats. If your pet eats too fast and vomits this is the perfect solution to stop that.
Some cats get the hang of this toy right away while others take longer. If your cat is old and has never worked to get its treats this might work for him or it might not.
√ I recommend the Stimulo Cat Feeding Station to:
- Young cats and kittens
- Cats that eat too fast and then vomit
- Cats that need to lose weight
- Bored indoor cats
Will Anderson says
I’ve seen this before. Very helpful. I’ve totally bought into the cat’s need to engage with their food.
Think about how crazy you’d be if your instincts were denied?