PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONSmartyKat Knockout is a cat treat dispensing toy designed for your pet to enjoy its meal time through playing with it and batting it around to knock out a delicious treat as a reward.
SmartyKat Knockout gives your cat mental stimulation making your cat to work for its treats as it would do it in the wild and, at the same time, allows your pet to be more active knocking out the treats. Its special egg shape makes the unit to wobbly moving which keeps cats engaged and interested by the unpredictable treats releasing.
SmartyKat Knockout is environmentally friendly since is made from recycled; reclaimed, renewable and certified organic materials.
- Treat Dispenser and a toy
- It keeps cats engaged by unpredictable releasing treats
- The wobbly movement of the toy keeps cats entertained.
- Gives your cat mental and physical stimulation of knocking out the treats
- Made from recycled; reclaimed; renewable and certified organic materials.
- Measures 2-Inch length by 7.5-Inch height by 5-Inch width
TIPS GIVEN BY CURRENT CUSTOMERS
- Make sure to wash the toy before giving it to your cat.
- Don’t use irregular shaped sized pellets or treats, such as stars or something similar. Those shapes don’t work well with the egg shaped toy.
- Easy to assemble
- Easy to be adopted by cats.
- It makes meal time more interactive for pets.
- Good way to control your cat food intake.
- It keeps the cat busy working for its treats.
- It stimulates your cat physically and mentally.
- It gives cats some exercise.
- SmartyKat Knockout does not dispense well with irregular sided treat shapes, such as stars.
- Hole is not adjustable.
- You have to find the exact amount in order the toy to dispense fine. Not too full and not too low.
Smartkycat Knockout cat toy dispenser is an egg shaped toy that works as advertised. It allows your cat to slow down its eating habit which helps to reduce vomiting as well.
Playing with this toy dispenser makes your cat’s meal-time much more fun than just eating from the bowl. They need challenges as they would need in the wild to get the pray.
Though, keep in mind that as all cat toys, this toy might be adopted by your cat or might not be. Cats, as people, have different personalities. Usually a very active and food motivated cat does not give up when it comes to play with challenging toys. Because of this:
√ I recommend this treat toy dispenser for any cat and especially for:
- Active and highly food motivated cats
- Young cats and kittens
- Cats that need to slow down their eating
- Indoor cats that need more physical and mental stimulation