PRODUCT DESCRIPTION interactive treat toy dispenser that gives your cat a fun meal time, making your pet work to get its treats.The Nina Ottosson treat maze is a brightly colored and fun
This treat dispenser toy is an excellent way to stimulate physically and intellectually cats of all ages and sizes.
Inside the Nina Ottosson toy there is a complex maze structure where treats or kibble need to pass through to fall out from it.
- Interactive treat toy dispenser
- Nina Ottosson Treat maze is made with tough, non toxic and durable plastic.
- Supervision is needed with this toy
- It provides hours of stimulation for your pet
- Unpredictable wobble movement keeps the cat engaged ´
- Easy to clean, simply rinse with running water
- Dimensions: 7.25″ L x 2.5″ H x 9″ W
- Weight: 0.6 lbs
HOW DOES NINA OTTOSSON CAT TREAT MAZE WORK?
The Nina Ottosson Cat Treat Maze has been designed for your cat to bat at the disk and move it so that it wobbles and spins around making the treats to drop out from the side openings.
You can put treats in the top opening, on the sides or all compartments as well, depending on how much challenge you want for your cat. To increase the difficulty level, you can place a piece of paper towel in one of the holes of both top and bottom so that treats fall out only from one opening per side.
As your cat practices, it will get the hang of how to spin the disk to make it release the treats. Nina Ottosson Cat Treat Maze is made with durable no toxic and dishwasher safe plastic. As a safety measure, the toy does not have any sharp edges. The difficulty level of this toy is Medium.
- Use small treats because the opening is small.
- You have to use dry treats with this toy.
- Treat toy dispenser that keeps your cat mentally stimulated.
- Attractive colored toy.
- Internal maze structure inside the toy that makes treats release by spinning it.
- Playing with this toy your pet increases its activity level.
- It adds fun to snack time
- Good way to make your cat work for its treats
- It is not easy for cats to get the treats to fall out from the toy.
Nina Ottosson cat treat maze toy dispenser is a great toy if you want to make your cat really work for its treats. You have to use small treats with this toy dispenser otherwise it won’t dispense treats easily and the toy may not work well. The game ideally has to be supervised.
The cat needs to move the disk a little strong for the treats to get released, whether pawing at it strongly or playing hard with it to make it spin and release the treats.
Nina Ottosson cat treat maze toy dispenser is a medium level difficult toy for cats.
√ I recommend this interactive treat toy dispenser for a very food motivated and smart cat that does not give up easily.