The Hagen Catit Treat Ball is a treat dispenser and a toy, all in one. As your cat plays, chasing and swatting the ball, treats or kibbles are released for a delicious surprise.
The treat ball’s lid can be fully closed and then it becomes a regular play ball and so your cat can enjoy playing with it as a simple toy for hours of activity and entertainment.
This cat treat dispenser comes in two colors: pink or blue and will make your pet work for its treats which is good for physical and intellectual stimulation.
- Cat treat dispenser and toy ball all in one
- Allows your cat to work and exercise to get the treats.
- Excellent way to encourage your cat to play.
- Promotes physical activity and intellectual stimulation
- Product Dimensions: 2.8 x 2.8 x 4.3 inches
- Treats are not included
HOW DOES THE HAGEN CATIT TREAT BALL WORK?
The ball has two openings: one large for filling and one small for your cat to play and get the treats. You have to twist the top to switch between the two, leaving only one hole of the Hagen Catit Treat Ball opened at a time.
The screw mechanism in the middle of the ball allows the treats to tumble out when the hole is facing down but mostly your cat will have to roll, with its nose or paws, repeatedly to get the kibble down to the hole.
- Adjustable treat dispensing hole to several sizes and shapes.
- The ball is big enough not to get stuck anywhere.
- Makes your cat run and play for its food.
- It has just one hole that makes your cat to work hard to get its treats or kibbles.
- Sturdy and solid well made toy.
- Slows down your cat when eating.
- It allows your cat to do exercise and keep it active.
- Good complement if your cat is on a diet.
- Not very easy to clean
- Too big and heavy for small kitties
- Put some catnip in the ball with treats.
- It is not recommended to put tuna or fish pellets inside the ball.
- The ideal size for treats is not too big and not too small, medium size for treats or kibbles it is recommended.
I recommend the Hagen Catit Treat Ball because it is a good system to keep your cat active and motivated playing with this ball to get its treats or kibbles. As every treat food dispenser toy we cannot predict if your cat will love it or will hate it, however, this treat food ball dispenser is one of the most effective.
√ I specially recommend this cat treat dispenser to:
- Cats that are overweight and need exercise
- Cats on a diet to complement the program
- Cats highly motivated for food
X I don’t recommend this cat treat dispenser:
- If your cat is looking for “instant” rewards and is the type of cat that gets frustrated easily.
- Kittens or adult cats that are not very big.