PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONGo Cat Go Play-N-Treat is a treat ball dispenser that makes your cat to work for its food, stimulating its natural hunting instincts.
By chasing or pushing the ball with the nose they get a delicious reward. This toy feeder gives your cat enough activity to reduce the boredom typical in indoor cats.
This product comes with a twin pack with two balls. To fill the toy ball feeder simply separate the halves and load it up with treats or kibble.
The Go Cat Go Play-N-Treat ball dispenser is made with solid and recyclable plastic.
- Made with recyclable plastic
- It encourages cats to chase and play
- Good to slow down your cat eating
- Stimulates your cat by challenging and rewarding
- Beautiful colors
- Halves get apart for placing the treats inside
- It randomly releases treats as your cat plays with it
- Dimensions: 5″ H x 2.13″ W x 4.75″ D
- You have to find the perfect size on treats or pellets for this toy to
dispense the food properly. Some customers have tried successfully the follows brands: Feline Greenies, Whiskas Temptations, Maxcat.
- Make sure to fill the toy feeder about 50-75% of its capacity. If you put too little treats the food will come out too quickly.
- To screw apart the toy feeder in order to fill it, you have to squeeze the ball between your hands and it should pop open easily into two halves. If you have a hard time trying to screw the halves apart, you can load it simply dropping and handful of kibble or treats into the hole. Try not to force the treats or pellets inside the hole because they wont probably come out easily.
- It provides mental stimulation for the cat
- It slows down your cat when eating.
- It is inexpensive
- It is easy to clean as the toy comes apart in two halves.
- Good for indoor cats that usually get bored and anxious.
- Good for giving your cat a little activity while you are busy.
- It controls effectively your cat foods intake.
- It is durable
- The toy ball dispenser is small and gets lost underneath furniture or other places.
- The hole on it is not adjustable.
- Its hard to find the right treat/pellets size for this toy feeder to release properly.
- Plastic is too hard for some cats to play with it.
- It can be noisy at night.
Go Cat Go Play-N-Treat ball dispenser can be a win or a fail, because just as people, cats have different reactions to situations and of course, to cat toys. Your cat might love this toy or might not get impressed with it at all. As the price of this toy is reasonable, it is worth to give this product a try and see.
? I especially recommend Go Cat Go Play-N-Treat ball dispenser for:
- Young cats and kittens
- Curious and active cats
- Food-motivated cats
- Cats with anxiety or boredom
- Cats that need to slow down when eating.