4-Meal Automatic Feeder Review
4 Meal Automatic Pet Feeder dispenses up to 3 times a day with programmable cycles of 8, 12 or 24 hours. This dish feeder allows you to record a 6-seconds personal message to call your pet to eat. It has built-in microphone speaker and red LED battery indicator. The LCD panel with a built-in clock allows you to program the feeding times.
The unit accepts disposable food packs with optional tray. The food volume can be reduced 50% by placing the optional volume reducer into the standard food bowl.
The 4-Meal automatic feeder has chambers underneath to put ice packs to keep moist food fresh but it does not come with the ice packs. The 4 Meal Automatic pet feeder uses 4 C batteries, not included.
- Record a personal message calling your pet to eat.
- Feeds up to 3 times a day.
- Programmable cycles for 8, 12 or 24 hours length.
- One hour minimum interval between each meal.
- Built in clock with easy to read LCD to program feeding times.
- 4 Separate large food trays for dry or wet food.
- Dimensions: 12 ¾” base diameter and 5” height.
- Comes apart for cleaning.
- It requires 4 C size alkaline batteries, not included.
CHECK HOW THE 4-MEAL PET FEEDER WORKS
What are the Pros and Cons of the 4 Meal Automatic Pet Feeder?
Check the following pros and cons for you to have a better idea of the things that make this unit worth it and the aspects that you may not like about this unit:
- Personal recording message to call your cat to eat
- Quiet when operating
- Easy to clean
- Batteries last long time
- It has batteries indicator
- Cool chamber for ice packs to keep the food fresh.
- Feeding cycles of 8, 12 or 24 hours.
- Very tricky to be programmed
- This feeder is not 100% reliable in the dispensing.
- Timing between two units is not accurate as the time goes.
- Some customers report that unit stopped working.
- The feeder has to be setup every time the cycle ends.
- Some cats can break into this unit.
- No ice packs.
- Guarantee 3 months.
TIP TO USE IT WITH MOIST FOOD
If using moist food, you can use an ice pouch in the top compartment and another one underneath the unit to keep the moist food fresh all day. Additionally, you must refrigerate the wet food so it is cold when it goes into the feeder. You can feed your cat within 24 hours with this system.
The dispensing and timing of the 4 Meal Automatic pet feeder it is not 100% reliable. Some units work very good while others don’t work properly. As the guarantee for this product it is 3 months I would not recommend this feeder to be used in a daily basis, maybe to be used occasionally after several tests.