Kong Kitty Kong Cat Toy Review
The Kitty KONG cat toy is a treat dispenser designed specifically to stimulate the natural hunting instincts of your cat.
This combo pack contains a Kitty Kong cat toy and a 2.5 Oz. tube with Salmon Stuff’N Easy treat for cats. For your cat to enjoy even more the Kitty Kong, squeeze a little of the Kong Stuff’N Easy treat into the toy. You can also use a bit of catnip or your cat’s favorite dry kibble into the toy.
The Kitty Kong is made with rubber that allows your cat to bat at it, roll it, or bounce it. The Ingredients of Easy Treat Salmon Recipe:
Milk, Whey, Water, Soybean Oil, Salmon Flavor with Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), Sodium Phosphate, Modified Corn Starch, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Lactic Acid, Salt, Sorbic Acid (as a preservative), Carmine and Glycerin, Cheese Culture, Rennet.
DIRECTIONS HOW TO USE IT:
Insert nozzle of Easy Treat Salmon paste for cats into the opening of Kitty KONG toy and squeeze a small ring of Easy Treat recipe around the inside wall of the Kitty Kong. Store at room temperature. Do not refrigerate.
- Unpredictable bouncing toy
- Lightweight construction
- Kitty KONG can be stuffed with kibble or treats
- The Combo includes Easy Treat Salmon Recipe for cats
- You can indulge your cat with the Easy Treat Salmon recipe alone or stuff it into the Kitty Kong to entice your pet to play with it.
- It does not need refrigeration
- Unpredictable bouncing toy
- Kitty Kong can be stuffed with treats or kibbles plus the salmon flavored recipe.
- Irresistible and delicious salmon flavored paste
- Salmon flavored recipe can be use for rewarding your cat or also to give your pet a pill.
- Cats also like to chase the Kong Cat Kong even without treats because of how it bounces.
- Not very durable with chewer cats
- If your cat chews too much on the toy, it might rip the top apart from it.
- When the toy bounces the salmon paste might get out
- Milk in one of the ingredients in salmon recipe
- Some cats don’t like fish flavors
- It could be too small for large cats
- Treats or kibble fall out too easily from the toy.
- If your cat is a chewer, don’t put the Easy Treat Salmon in the toy. This will encourage your cat to chew on the rubber.
- The toy will bounce more on hard floors.
The Kitty Kong cat toy is not as desirable as other cat toys. This toy treat dispenser has to be used by your cat under your supervision and never alone. However, even under your supervision you have to have in mind that the toy is made with rubber so if your cat chews on it a lot, it might get ripped apart and if you are unaware your cat could swallow it. This does not mean these things will happen, because cats are all different but there is a risk.
I would not recommend this specific product and instead I would recommend you to try the small Kong for puppies because it is sturdier and more resistant to chewing.
However, If your cat is not a chewer and if you can supervise the game, this toy can be a good entertainment for your pet. If the treats or kibble fall out too easily and if your pet doesn’t like the salmon paste, the toy still could a great source of entertainment for your cat since it bounces around erratically, providing lots of fun.