Dexas Popware Collapsible pet feeder for cats is a new concept in elevated feeders. Dexas Popware for pets has a unique design with the ability to collapse from 4” to 1.38” high, which makes it Devery convenient for easy storage or when traveling.
Raised feeders allow cats to eat in a better posture, eliminating stress on joints or bones when bending down to eat. With Dexas Popware your feline can enjoy the benefits of eating from an elevated feeder and you have the convenience of traveling with a flat, non-bulky feeding station.
The unit includes 2 removable and portable bowls. Dimensions of each bowl: 4-inch diameter; 2.3-inch depth. Each bowl has a capacity to hold 1 cup (8 Oz) of dry or wet food.
Dexas Popware collapsible pet feeder gets washed thoroughly in the dishwasher, even when collapsed. This pet feeder can be used indoors or when traveling in RVs, hotels, camping, cars, etc, making your cat dinner a breeze wherever you happen to be. The dimensions of this feeder are 7” x 13” x 4” with legs extended and 7” x 13” x 1.38” when collapsed flat. The feeder comes in Purple, Green, Pink, and Blue.
- Collapsible pet feeder for easy storage or traveling
- Collapses to a mere 1.38” high when flat
- Includes 2 removable and portable bowls
- Bowls are suitable for wet or dry food
- Each bowl with a capacity of 1 cup (8 Oz)
- Dishwasher safe
- Bowls made from TPE (thermoplastic elastomer)
- Legs and feeder housing made from polypropylene
- Completely BPA Free
- Dimensions: 7″ x 13″ x 1.38″ when collapsed
- Made in China
- Easy to clean, simply remove bowls and wash or place it in the dishwasher
- It thoroughly washes in the dishwasher even when collapsed
- Removable bowls for easy cleaning and filling
- Easy to assemble, disassemble and pack for travels
- A good solution for trips or camping as it stores easily.
- Nice stylish design
- Good height for cats
Lightweight which is helpful when traveling
- Bowls are microwave resistant (it does not have microwave-safe symbol, though)
- Sturdy and well made
- Bowls are made from TPE rubber, flexible and soft-touch
- Bowls can be removed and used separately
- Bowls are not very good as an everyday water dish because they may develop mold that does not go away. (If you wash the bowl at least every other day and change the water every day, this won’t happen).
- Bowls are not replaceable
- Legs sometimes don’t open all the way (only with some units).
TRIPS & TRICKS
- For even more style, you can get the Dexas Grippmat feeding mat that matches the color of the feeder. You can check my feeding mat reviews to know more about this item.
- In the beginning, it may be a little hard to get the feeder’s legs opened without the fear of snapping them. The reason for this is that the feeder is designed with some friction and tension into the legs to make it more stable so if a sloppy pet is eating it won’t collapse the feeder flat accidentally.
- To open the legs simply lay the feeder with the bowls face down, with both hands move the two legs in unison, out and away from collapsed position, then snap it into place. When you do this, make sure to open the legs gently and with confidence.
Dexas Popware collapsible pet feeder is a good solution for cat owners who like to travel with their cats and need a portable solution to feed their pets. The unit has a nice and stylish design that gives your cat a very good height for them to eat comfortably without bending over too much.
Dexas Popware collapsible pet feeder offers the convenience of having a portable raised pet feeder that can be used anywhere. You are able to feed your cat, then remove the bowls for cleaning, place them back and then collapse the feeder flat for easy packing.
The silicone bowl of this unit may not be suitable as an everyday water dish if you leave the water sitting some days without changing it or if you don’t wash the bowls often. If you don’t change the water every day and wash the bowls at least every other day, the silicone could pose a risk of developing mold. The bowls are perfect to feed your cat dry and wet food and also can be used on the floor as individual bowls which are very cool.
√ I recommend Popware Collapsible pet feeder:
- When traveling with your cat
- To feed dry and wet food
- To feed your elderly or disabled cat
- If you have a cat that doesn’t like to see its own reflection when eating (e.g. stainless steel bowls).
- If you want to add style to your kitchen by matching your pet feeder with your decor
x I don’t recommend it:
- To use it as an everyday water dish. If you want to use one of the bowls as a water bowl I suggest washing the bowl at least every other day and change the water every day.
- For pets that tend to chew on soft textured things