Ca-Tumbler is an interactive treat dispensing toy that entices your cat to play and release delicious treats at the same time. The round-bottomed Ca-Tumbler bounces with unpredictable bounce pattern when the cat plays with it and it pops back up as the typical Roly-Poly types toys do.
The toy consists of two parts that assemble together. On the top part, there is a tiny cat that helps to adjust the opening to the treat’s size and it keeps a higher challenge as well.
Place treats in the bottom and catnip on top to encourage your cat to play. Also, you can put catnip oil on top to keep your cat even more motivated.
- It comes in 4 different designs and colors: Cactus (Green) Pumpkin (Orange) Mushroom (Purple) Corn (Yellow).
- Adjustable Multi-Playing Level
- With unpredictable bounce pattern to keep the cat’s hunt instincts
- Treat/kibble size adjustable by a tiny cat on top
- Made with non-toxic BPA free plastic to keep your cat safe
- Easy to clean
- Product Dimensions: 3.4 x 2.8 x 5 inches
- Weight: 8.6 Oz
HOW IT WORKS
To unscrew the top off the base you need to turn it until a small vertical line on the top lines up with a vertical line on the base. Then you put the treats (1/3 cup) in the base and some catnip on the top.
Your cat will get attracted to the toy with the catnip and will start playing with it, pawing at it and making it bounce. This bouncing movement will release treats for a delicious reward. The Ca-Tumbler is a Roly-poly type toy which bottom is weighted so it rights itself when pushed over by the cat.
On top of the toy, there is a tiny cat hanging that allows you to narrow the opening in case the treats are small and also keeps the game more challenging.
- The toy is well made and solid
- Adorable cute looking toy
- With 2 compartments to hold treats and catnip
- It helps to slow down cats when eating as well
- The little cat hanging on top helps to adjust the opening to the treat or kibble size and also to increase the challenge level.
- The toy features an unpredictable bounce pattern with spins and cool bouncing.
- It keeps your cat mentally and physically stimulated, playing and getting treats at the same time as a reward.
- It’s hard to figure out how to open the toy at the beginning (no instructions)
- Some cats don’t show interest in this toy (put catnip oil on top to encourage your cat)
- It’s a little hard to screw the top back on.
- It may be too simple for some cats to get the treats out of this toy
—Be careful when trying to adjust the opening size for the treat. Don’t twist the little cat, instead, you need to twist the whole top to do that. If you twist the cat you will break it off the toy.
—Some toys with the cactus design don’t have the tiny cat as shown in the picture, instead, the tiny cat is hanging straight down.
—If your cat doesn’t show motivation to play with this toy or doesn’t realize it has treats inside, you need to place catnip on the top part and also put catnip oil on top.
Ca-Tumbler interactive treat dispensing toy will keep your cat busy to get its treats or kibbles. It’s a good way to make your pet work for its treats or dry food. Also, the Roly-poly nature of this toy will make your cat have fun with the unpredictable moves.
Keep in mind though that there are some cats may not be interested in this toy which is the nature of some cats, but then you need to increase the interest by placing catnip on it.
The Ca-Tumbler may be too easy for skilled cats to eat the treats or kibbles, but the good thing is you can adjust the level of challenge by placing the tiny cat next to the opening to narrow it.
I recommend this treat dispensing toy for cats.