Petkit Eversweet is a pet water fountain that works with a triple filtering system to provide your cat fresh and healthy water.
Petkit features innovative 2-mode technology, Smart Mode and Normal Mode. Smart Mode helps in saving energy by recognizing day from night, adjusting the frequency of water filtering according to the use. The unit is quiet when operating and unique water, flow design encourages cats to drink more and stay hydrated.
- Intelligent Working Mode: Smart Mode and Normal Mode.
- Triple Purifying System provides your pet fresh and clean water
- Ultra-silent Pump (Sound<40DB in 50cm diameter) makes it cat-friendly
- Unique Water Flow Design attract pets attention encouraging them to drink water
- Filter change reminder and water-shortage alert
- Quality materials and beautiful design
- LED light indicator when to refill
- Easy-to-fill removable inner tank
- The inner tank is dishwasher safe
- Power: Compatible with 110V to 240V. The included power Adapter has a voltage transforming function, with final output voltage 12V.
- Dimensions: 7.1” W x 7.1” L x 6.0” H
- Cord length: About 40 inches
- Plastic: ABS, safe for drinking
- Water capacity: 2L (70 Oz)
- Weight: 2.6 pounds
WHAT COMES WITH THE UNIT?
√ Pet fountain
HOW IT WORKS
Petkit Eversweet has a water re-circulating system the pump is located at the bottom of the inner tank and the water wells up to the top of the tank through the sides and then the waterfalls through the center opening for re-circulation. To fill the tank just pour water into the center opening located on top of it. The inner tank of PETKIT pet fountain is removable so you just need to lift it out the base to fill/refill, making it convenient and much easier than carrying the whole unit to the sink. When taking out the inner tank, the pump will turn off automatically.
The concept of this cat water fountain is making any dirt that doesn’t pass through the small center opening (to be re-circulated) stay on top so you can clean them on the surface, they don’t go to the filter so this way the pump doesn’t get clogged with dirt as seen with other pet fountains. The filtering system ensures purified and good-tasting water.
Petkit Eversweet cat water fountain works in 2 different modes: Smart Mode and Normal Mode. When set on Smart Mode and due to the unique technology equipped with a light sensor and water volume indicator the fountain has the ability to sense day or night, adjusting automatically the frequency of water being welled up. The unit wells up more water in the daytime and less at night. When the unit senses daylight it wells up purifying water every 2 minutes and sends fresh water out for 3 minutes. When it senses nighttime, the unit purifies water every 2 hours, sending up water for 3 minutes. This uses the energy efficiently since pets don’t drink as much at night.
On the other hand, when Petkit fountain is set up in Regular Mode, the fountain wells up water 24 hours. Regular Mode is especially recommended for pets that need to have access to fresh water at all times, such as cats. When set up on Regular Mode, the fountain needs filter replacement more often.
SET UP OF PETKIT EVERSWEET AND THE CAT DRINKING RIGHT AFTER
Filter-Change Reminder & Low Water Indicator
Petkit Eversweet cat fountain tells you when it’s time to change the filter so you don’t have to guess when the filter has reached its lifespan. Also, this intelligent pet water fountain has a special sensor that detects when the level of water is too low, showing a blue light alert.
When the water level is low the fountain will turn off automatically to ensure safety. This feature is excellent to avoid burning the pump as it happens with other automatic water pet fountains.
How does the Triple Filter work?
The circularly shaped filter contains 3 materials on the inside and each one has a different function in filter processing:
- Fur-proof cotton mesh: It filters dirt from the water that can go through the center opening.
- Coconut Shell Activated Carbon Filter: Ensures the water is always fresh with a sweet taste.
- Ion-Exchange-Resin: It filters heavy metal ions in the water to protect the pet’s health.
When using Petkit Eversweet pet fountain in Normal Mode, you need to change the filter every 4 weeks. When used in Smart Mode you need to replace the filter every 12 weeks. The decision of how often to change the filter will depend on the quality of water you want for your cat.
WHAT ARE THE PROS & CONS OF PETKIT EVERSWEET?
The following is the main advantages and disadvantages of the Petkit water fountain. This info will help you to decide better:
- Quiet, the pump and ultra-silent design perfectly lowers the sound of dripping water
- Very easy to fill, simply lift the inner tank to fill/refill
- Easy to clean, inner tank is dishwasher safe
- It can be set in smart or normal mode
- Small footprint
- Good capacity 2 L.
- Not reflective which avoids splashing
- Good height for a cat to drink comfortably
- Three levels of water filtration
- On Smart Mode the unit saves energy by recognizing day and night use
- It turns off automatically if the fountain’s water level is low.
- Well constructed luxury design
- Fill water indicator
- The transparent inner container helps pet owners to check the water quality directly and easily.
- You need to replace filters every 3 months in smart mode and every month on normal mode.
- On Smart Mode the sensor confuses dark days with nights if lack of light in the area the fountain is located.
- Cleaning the filter is a little tricky.
- The water fountain features a sensor that detects daylight and identifies this as daytime. When lack of light it identifies it as nighttime. If you set the fountain in Smart Mode you need to place the fountain in a place with enough light for the sensor to recognize it as daytime because if the room or is too dark the fountain will be automatically set in nighttime mode with less frequency of water re-circulation.
- To clean the surface of the water from bigger dirt you can use a fine-mesh strainer.
Petkit Eversweet cat water fountain works as advertised in the sense of filtering and re-circulating water to get fresher and better-tasting water for your cat. Also, this fountain allows you to save energy by recognizing the day from the night and adapting this to the cat water intake.
The Petkit Eversweet has been upgraded to catch much more debris and hair with a more efficient filter system. On the other hand, cleaning the filter and re-assembling the unit could be a little tricky. If you want an efficient water fountain for your cat and you don’t mind taking your time to clean the fountain, I recommend this one.
This fountain has 4.4 stars out of 5 on 2,614 customer reviews.