I decided to make a review on Triple Play Tunnel because this toy became such a winner with my cat Sophie. In the beginning, she was not very sure if she liked it but as she started to slowly play with this tunnel, it became her favorite toy. Now she doesn’t play with anything that doesn’t go inside this tunnel.
Triple Play Cat Tunnel is a 3-way collapsible tube with one extra opening in the center for your cat to pop up its head as an exit as well. It also features a swinging ball hanging in one of the tubes to encourage your pet to play and enter the tunnel.
The tunnel is made from thick, sturdy material resistant to cat scratches, bites and claws-out pouncing.
Triple Play 3-Way tunnel accommodates adult cats and kittens.
- 3-Way Cat Tunnel gives your cat 3 options of entry/exit and lot of fun
- The T shape tunnel provides your pet much more ways to have fun than straight tunnels or cat tents.
- Peephole in the center allows your pet to pop up its head
- With a dangling ball in one of the tubes encourages your cat to play
- Built-in crinkle crackle paper
- Triple Play Cat Tunnel is collapsible and portable, you can fold it and tie it with the included elastic band for easy storage and travel.
- Each tube is approx. 10” tall and 17” deep. Retracts to 2” long.
- Weight: 12.6 ounces
- Made from durable tear-resistant polyester that can handle deep scratches and bites.
- Thick polyester doesn’t collect cat hair
- The tunnel is washable and it doesn’t have a toxic plastic smell.
- 30-day money-back warranty
- One year warranty
HOW IT WORKS
You just need to remove the elastic band that keeps the Triple Play 3-Way Tunnel folded to collapse it and places it on the floor. You cat will go inside from any of the 3 entries and the fun will start.
With my cat, I throw mice toys or small balls inside the center opening and she goes crazy inside the tunnel. She also hides inside in hunting position to chase toys that I throw for her to catch. The possibilities are endless with this tunnel.
You can also play with a teaser with your cat inside the tunnel. Put the teaser in the center opening so your pet will try to catch it with its claws or bite it, popping up its head through the center hole.
My cat not only plays inside this tunnel but she also lays down and chills inside of it, it’s her hiding place as well as her favorite place to play with her toys.
VIDEO OF UNPACKING & SETUP TRIPLE WAY CAT TUNNEL
- It doesn’t need assembling, just remove the included elastic band to collapse the tunnel and it’s ready to go.
- Very durable material, my cat has scratched and bit it everywhere and the polyester hasn’t ripped.
- T-shaped tunnel provides your cat more fun with several entries/exits to make it more interactive.
- The opening in the center is a great addition, allows your cat to pop up its head for more fun.
- With a swinging ball in one of the ends for your cat to play
- Fold-able and easy to store for trips
- It provides full entertainment for your cat in reduced spaces
- No plastic toxic smell
- Plastic like sound could discourage your cat in the beginning, but this is temporary
- The center opening may not be very large for bigger cats
- The ball hanging in one of the ends kind of blocks the entry/exit for the cat
√ In the beginning your cat may be discouraged by the bag type noise but she or he will get over it and will take to this toy. My cat is skittish and she got over the noise after a couple of days, just give your pet time to get used to it.
√ A great game is throwing toy mice or small balls inside the center opening so your cat will go inside trying to catch them. Also, you can play with a teaser while your cat is inside the tunnel.
√ If you don’t want the ball hanging in the tube you can cut it off.
I highly recommend Triple Way Cat Tunnel for your cat. The toy is resistant to scratches and bites, it’s easy to setup and if you play with your cat using small toys inside this tunnel your pet will have hours of entertainment.