Chelsea Pet is an elevated pet feeder made from 100% natural bamboo with a beautiful design that blends with any decor. Elevating the food helps the cat’s digestion, reducing vomiting and keeping your pet healthy.
Chelsea bamboo raised feeder is your cat’s own dining table where he can eat and drink in the same place, keeping the feeding area neat and clean.
The unit is made from rich, renewable bamboo, with a water-resistant finish that keeps the unit from developing mold. The two stainless steel bowls have a good capacity of 16 Oz. and are dishwasher safe.
The unit comes in two sizes, Small and Medium. Small size measures 14”L x 6.9″W x 4″H and Medium size, 16.5″L x 7.9″W x 4.7″H. This review is for the small size, suitable for cats.
- Made with 100% natural bamboo
- Water resistant
- Stain and mold proof
- It comes with 2 dishwasher safe stainless steel bowls
- Bowl diameter: 4.5″
- Bowl capacity: 16 Oz. (ea)
- Stylish design that complements any home decor
- Environmentally friendly made with renewable bamboo
- It does not require assembly
- It comes in colors: Orange and Lime Green
- Weight: 4.5lbs
- Feeder’s dimensions: 14″L x 6.9″W x 4″H
- FDA approved
WHAT ARE THE PROS AND CONS OF CHELSEA BAMBOO RAISED FEEDER?
- Beautiful design looks great with any style
- Made from 100% natural bamboo, good for preventing feline acne
- Bowls have a good capacity of 16 Oz.
- Bowls can be easily removed from the feeder and they fit snugly
- The feeder wipes clean easily
- Bamboo is water-resistant and prevents mold from forming
- It comes assembled
- The unit is environmentally friendly
- Construction is a little wobbly
- Bottom of feeder does not have rubber feet
- Stainless steel bowls are not very thick.
- Bowls are too deep for cats
Even though the product is labeled made for dogs and cats, this particular unit is more suitable for dogs because the bowls are on the deep side. This means that when the food or water is half full (or less) this forces your cat to lean over more than the ideal for a raised feeder in order to finish its meal. However, some cats are used to eating from deep bowls with no problem.
The unit looks nicer in person than in pictures. It looks very nice and it adds style to your kitchen or living room.
Chelsea Bamboo looks great and provides your cat a nice feeding area made from natural bamboo, but customers complain the feeder wobbles and it’s not stable so, having this into consideration I would research further for sturdier options.